Saturday, April 7, 2012

Well I went back to WW this morning after not going for 4 weeks. I had a lot of issues going on in my life, between my own issues and my son's, that I just let it get to me. I think I was depressed and just gave up. I went back today because I did not like the person I was becoming in such a short time. I just did not care about anything anymore, just feeling sorry for myself and allowing that feeling to ruin everything I was doing. I woke up this morning and said enough is enough, I needed to find my happiness again, so I went to a meeting and boy am I glad I did. It was like my leader knew what I needed to hear and was talking just to me. She helped me remember that I have overcome a lot of obstacles in my life and I never gave up on myself so why start now???? Crappy things happen in our lives all the time, it is what we do about them,defines who we are. I do not want to be a quitter!!!!! I chose to be a winner at life, even if it takes me a little time to get there.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you going back! I always feel good when I go to a meeting. Keep up the good work. You got this!

    ReplyDelete