Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 1 of not smoking... not an epic fail but i did smoke however I am a pack a day smoker and yesterday I smoked 6 total so there. Really trying hard today. I gave myself 4 to smoke today and that's it! I know I should stop cold turkey but I tried that and can't do it but I thought if I gave myself a limited amount I could work thru my cravings saying " You ready to use 1 for them right now" and I have to say it is working. I have not lit up since this morning. ( I smoked 1 when I first got up... before I knew it I was smoking) have to figure out how to break that habit, it is such a routine. So I am making small steps on this but moving in the right direction. I have gained a pound and I am not sure if it is from my new meds or not working out like I use to for this week but I am not going to let it get me down, I know it will come off once  can workout like I did before!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe a support group would be helpful? Check out www.meetup.com. There are all kinds of groups on there. You might find one in your area. You can do it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete